What Information we are Collecting from you?
- Contact details including Name, email address, address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as Job Title, Gender, postcode, company name, company type
- Payment Details like Credit Card Information, Account Information, Billing Address Information (if you are buying product from us);
- Raw Images provided by you to us
- SOP for Image Processing
- Your Computers IP Address
- Browser Type
How may we use your personal information?
- To Create orders
- Agreements for the sale of products or services
- Keeping transaction records accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- For communication Purpose (about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you)
- For performing research and analysis to improve our product and service quality to get your requirement with perfection.
- To deliver personalized or customized content to you
- For Direct Marketing
- To offer additional benefits to you
- To send you promotional information
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
- Conducting market research and marketing strategy analysis
How to make Complaint about a breach in privacy?
Changes/Amendments to this Policy